Rehabilitation Therapy is the Key to Independence
Maywood Acres prides itself in having Rehabilitation services as its key expertise. We know the value of independence to residents and how best to achieve it. Our team is comprised of physical, speech, occupational, and respiratory therapists that work with physicians, nurses, family, and support staff to ensure that residents recover better and faster. Our programs can span up to seven days a week, depending on the physician’s prescription and the resident’s goals and constraints.
We offers the following therapies and services:
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy and TPN
- Pain Management
- Tracheostomy Care
Our experienced team and state-of-the-art equipment enables us to accommodate residents with these conditions:
- Stroke, After-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Hip Injuries, Fractures and Replacements
- Head Trauma and Injury
- Pneumonia, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Strength and endurance training for residents with debilitating or terminal illness such as
- Congestive Heart Failure, Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, and others.
Contact us for further information.